After a BMW X5 for sale? Available to buy now or finance, explore our wide range of models today.
Bringing you heaps of space, cutting-edge equipment, and a little bit of luxury, we can see why the BMW X5 is a popular choice in the SUV market. Whether you're looking for a versatile vehicle to fit the family or planning your next weekend getaway, this may just be the car for you.
In our selection, we have a variety of fuel and body types on offer, as well as shades that range from sleek black to elegant silver. Whatever your unique requirements, we have something for every driver.
As reputable second-hand experts, we are dedicated to bringing you the best BMW models. With endless quality cars and competitive prices available at the click of a button, you're sure to find your perfect match with Exchange and Mart.
BMW X5 - a quick look
- Generous seating capacity
- Premium feel
- Powerful engine
- Flexible storage options
- Sporty design
- Optional extras can be expensive
Introduce exceptional performance and style to your everyday. Start browsing!
View our full BMW range here.
BMW X5 for sale near you
At Exchange and Mart, we partner with thousands of dealerships across the UK. This means that, wherever you are, there's a good chance you'll find a quality BMW X5 for sale near you.
Our local listings couldn't be easier to navigate.
To slim down your search, simply enter your postcode, make, and model. From there, you can browse the vehicles available in your area.
Why we love the BMW X5
Pairing off-road capabilities with everyday practicality, the BMW X5 appeals to families and driving enthusiasts alike.
Giving you extra power behind the wheel, its intelligent four-wheel drive offers an experience like no other. But away from tough terrain, the spacious interior and versatile seating options make this BMW model an ideal fit for the daily commute. Easily pack in your groceries, sports kit, and luggage. There's even room for a spare tyre or too. Plus, with premium seating and advanced climate control systems, your journeys will pass by in a breeze.
There's one thing for sure, the BMW X5 doesn't compromise on comfort or convenience. Still not convinced? See what the experts have to say in our BMW model guides.
Travel in style with Exchange and Mart.
What features does the BMW X5 have?
Now for the specifics.
It's essential to understand how the car operates and what features are available. New to driving? Don't worry. Whether you're a tech-savvy driver or you've just passed your test, we're here to help you make a confident purchase decision.
Common features for all models:
- Sat nav and smartphone connectivity
- Cruise control
- Leather and adjustable seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- A rearview camera to assist with parking
Newer versions may have:
- High-resolution digital display
- 360-degree surround view cameras
- Connectivity features, including wireless charging and WiFi hotspot compatibility
- Adaptive LED headlights
Feeling dizzy? We get it. The world of cars can be overwhelming, with enough technical terms to make your head spin.
Our aim is to make the buying process as straightforward as possible. Full stop.
As well as reviewing our detailed ads, don’t be shy to ask the dealer any questions or queries you may have. You'll also be able to get a feel for the vehicle during your test drive, so you know what to expect before taking it home.
How safe is the BMW X5?
Having received a 5-Star Euro NCAP rating, it's safe to say that the BMW X5 will keep you and your passengers protected. Boasting an impressive array of safety features and advanced driver assistance systems, you can have peace of mind while on the road - wherever you're travelling to.
A closer look:
- Lane departure warning: Your car can drift out of its lane from time to time. Using sensors to monitor lane markings, this feature will send an alert if you've strayed too far from the lines.
- Blind spot detection: It can be tricky to see every vehicle around you, especially if you're driving a larger SUV model. That's where blind spot detection comes to your aid - using radar sensors to monitor all areas.
- Brake assist: Braking suddenly in emergency situations can lead to a loss of control. This feature will automatically increase the brake pressure to help shorten stopping distances and prevent collisions.
- Stability control: Skidding can be extremely hazardous, especially in the ice and rain. By monitoring traction and applying brakes to individual wheels, this system helps to maintain vehicle stability for better control.
- Tire pressure monitoring system: For optimal handling, braking, and overall stability, the tires need to be properly inflated. This feature automatically monitors the pressure of each tire and notifies you if it falls below the recommended level.
Is the BMW X5 good for long-distance driving?
Whether you're embarking on a trip or you travel a considerable distance for work, this is the ultimate companion.
Being on the road for a long period of time starts to take its toll. Uneven surfaces and dull motorway views can lead to driver fatigue, discomfort, and reduced concentration (not to mention the repetitive whines of 'are we nearly there yet?' coming from the back seats).
You need a car that offers a smooth and supportive driving experience, with no need for multiple refuelling stops.
Equipped with an effective suspension system, a fuel-efficient engine, and smartphone integration for hours of entertainment, the BMW X5 allows you to cover miles with ease.
Plus, with hybrid engine types available, you can reduce your emissions and cut down on running costs even further.
How does it compare to other BMW models?
For those that are drawn to higher-end car brands, this German manufacturer has an exciting lineup to explore. And at Exchange and Mart, you can find most of its models in our collection - for great value.
We have thousands of used BMW cars for sale, ranging from the highly-sought after BMW 3 series to the top-rated BMW 5 series.
So why buy the BMW X5?
As one of the manufacturer's biggest models, with the BMW X7 offering a tad more legroom, the X5 stands out as a capable SUV. But the focus isn't just on the interior, with its iconic BMW aesthetic giving the car a commanding presence on the road.
If you're someone that values looks as well as performance, with a need for extra space, you're on the right page!
Although not as agile as the BMW X3, this midsize SUV can still tackle tight corners with confidence. And the X5 feels just as at home off the beaten track as it does in urban streets, accommodating an endless list of driving needs.
Discover your second-hand BMW X5 today.