Buying a used Audi with Exchange and Mart
With our exciting selection of used Audi models, you can add a little luxury to your life on the road without breaking the bank.
Sleek, sophisticated, and optimised for speed, Audi is a brand that packs a punch. Boasting an impressive line-up of convertibles, coupes, sedans, and sportbacks, this German manufacturer is synonymous with quality and innovation. The cutting-edge technology and exceptional performance capabilities are guaranteed to liven up even the dullest of drives.
Whether you're after a stylish family car that can accommodate the needs of you and your youngsters or looking to level up the daily commute, we have a wide range of used models to steer you in the right direction.
Why we love Audi:
Calling all car enthusiasts!
Since the brand was founded in 1909, Audi has set the standard for luxury vehicles. With a winning combination of dynamic driving and everyday convenience, not to mention the enviable interior, you can't help but feel a rush of excitement once you get behind the wheel. Trust us, nothing improves the pain of rush hour traffic like a heated leather seat...
Although not the cheapest option on the second-hand market, if you have the budget for a used Audi, they are well worth the investment. As with all used cars, the age, mileage and service history all need to be considered when it comes to the condition. However, with an excellent reputation for reliability and long-term value, and with the help of our listings, you will find your perfect match in no time at all. Plus, with an impressive tech toolbox at your fingertips, you're certainly getting value for money.
- State-of-the-art technology features provide an enhanced experience
- Engineered with luxury and comfort in mind
- Most models have a five-star Euro NCAP safety rating, with extensive safety features that include anti-lock brakes and stability control
- High-quality materials for a premium feel
- Most models come with all-wheel drive capabilities to combat all weather conditions
- Advanced suspension systems for smooth handling and a relaxed driving experience
- Countless shades and body types, with a range of customisation options
Unsure which second-hand Audi is right for you? We have plenty of reviews and used car model guides to help you with the research process.
Where to find used Audi models
The great thing about Audi models is that they are built to last. The quality engineering and materials involved in the creation of these top-notch cars can help to improve their durability. With the proper care and attention, Audis have a long life span, with many models running over 200,000 miles.
Finding the best deal to fit your price range can be tricky, especially with so many options to choose from on the second-hand market.
At Exchange and Mart, our online listings allow you to leisurely search for your dream car from the comfort of your own sofa - fuelled by a cup of tea, of course. From trusted car dealers to private sellers, we stock a wide variety of used Audi models.
For local listings in your area, simply enter your postcode into our handy search function. You can easily refine your search further by price, age, mileage, fuel type, transmission, and more.
Everything you need to know about Audi - take it from the experts
From high-performance models designed for the sporty drivers amongst you to family-friendly SUVs and compact commuter cars, there really is an Audi for just about anyone.
When buying a used Audi, it's important to factor the long-term running and maintenance costs into your overall budget. Audis require specific engine, suspension, and electrical components that can be expensive to replace. That's without the price of hiring a specialist technician - which we would recommend if you want to ensure any faults are repaired to the highest standard.
Insurance is also something to consider, especially with any high-end luxury vehicle. Although this can be a daunting process, especially for new drivers, it shouldn't hold you back from getting your hands on your dream car. When you choose Exchange and Mart, you can benefit from support and advice with the various insurance types available.
A crash course on Audi's naming system
With a never-ending stream of new model lines, getting your head around the various names is a bit like deciphering a code.
Luckily, Audi's naming system is relatively straightforward. The letters are an indication of the body style or performance level, while the numbers signal the size class of the vehicle. 'A' is given to any regular model, ranging in size from the Audi A3 to the Audi A8. For SUVs, you'll find the letter 'Q', and for any sports versions, you'll find the letter 'S'. This is not to be confused with the S-line trim level, which, compared to the standard model, offers a more luxurious appearance with distinctive features.
Hybrid or electric fuel types are given the label 'E-tron'. And no, disappointingly this is not the name of an otherworldly supervillain...
Innovative technology, superior driving experience
Are convenience and efficiency at the top of your priority list? Perhaps you're looking for an in-car entertainment system to keep the kids entertained or support with navigation... With Audi models, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to technology.
Below are just some of the features that a used Audi car can offer:
- Virtual cockpit - By replacing analogue gauges with an ultra-high-resolution digital display, you can access customisable information such as navigation, audio, and vehicle performance.
- Audi connect - This feature provides a range of services, including real-time traffic updates, weather reports, and social media access. It even comes with a Wi-Fi hotspot for passengers.
- Adaptive cruise control - Keeping your car a safe distance from the vehicle ahead, this feature can automatically adjust your speed and bring your car to a stop in heavy traffic.
- Parking assistance - Using sensors to detect any obstacles, this feature provides a 360-degree view of the car's surroundings for extra peace of mind.
- MMI touch - This is Audi's infotainment system, enabling you to control the audio, climate, and navigation settings through a touchpad or voice commands.
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System - Sing aloud in style with high-quality audio and advanced speaker technology. You can also adjust the sound profiles to your liking for a more personalised experience.
Ready to begin your second-hand car journey with Exchange and Mart? Browse our huge range of Audi models to narrow down your search.
Alternatively, if you?re still not convinced that Audi is the right make for you, take a look at our other used vehicles for sale to find one that?s better suited.
For support with financing your used car, check out our affordable finance deals with CarMoney.