Used Peugeot 208 Cars

Showing 1 to 10 of 1,852 second hand Peugeot 208 Cars

We have 1852 used Peugeot 208 cars for sale online, so check out the listings. View stock from 137 dealers and thousands of private sellers. Find a second hand Peugeot 208 by searching today.
Peugeot 208 1.5 BlueHDi (100 PS) Allure Premium 5 +28
Peugeot 208 £20,790
1.5 BlueHDi (100 PS) Allure Premium 5 Door Hatchback
Finance from £471 per month

2022

Manual

74.3 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 573

Diesel

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech Active Euro 6 (s/s) 5dr â +3
Peugeot 208 £15,490
1.2 PureTech Active Euro 6 (s/s) 5dr ⭐GREAT COLOUR ⭐ONLY 2750 MILES
Finance from £370 per month

2020

Manual

53.3 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 2,750

Petrol

Peugeot 208 Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech Allure Hatchb +29
Peugeot 208 £9,281
Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech Allure Hatchback 3dr
Finance from £212 per month

2015

Manual

65.7 mpg

Tax: £0

Mileage: 2,862

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 Allure Premium 5dr EA +46
Peugeot 208 £19,400
1.2 PureTech 100 Allure Premium 5dr EAT8
Finance from £438 per month

Automatic

50.4 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 3,050

Petrol

Peugeot 208 Allure Premium Hatchback, 3940 miles, +41
Peugeot 208 £18,495
Allure Premium
Finance from £416 per month

Automatic

50.4 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 3,940

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 82 Tech Edition 5dr [Star +34
Peugeot 208 £12,999
1.2 PureTech 82 Tech Edition 5dr [Start Stop]
Finance from £307 per month

2019

Manual

58.9 mpg

Tax: £155

Mileage: 3,971

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 GT Line 5dr Hatchback +34
Peugeot 208 £18,599
1.2 PureTech 100 GT Line 5dr
Finance from £419 per month

2020

Manual

53.3 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 4,316

Petrol

Looking for your perfect car?
Don’t just nail it, cinch it!
Part exchange available

Browse the biggest range to buy entirely online. Apply for finance or part-exchange directly online. Choose between free home delivery or collection.

Logo of Cinch
free home delivery
Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech Tech Edition Hatchback 5d +19
Peugeot 208 £11,500
1.2 PureTech Tech Edition Hatchback 5dr Petrol Euro 6 (s/s) (82 ps) Android Auto,Apple CarPlay
Finance from £268 per month

2019

Manual

58.9 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 5,907

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 Gt 5dr Eat8 Hatchback +24
Peugeot 208 £21,999
1.2 PureTech 100 Gt 5dr Eat8
Finance from £500 per month

2021

Automatic

55.4 mpg

Tax: £165

Mileage: 5,959

Petrol

Search all 1852 Peugeot 208 cars
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,852

Get cars straight to your inbox

Thank you!

Your cars alert has been created.

Why buy a used Peugeot 208 with Exchange and Mart?

What exactly should a supermini be? Affordable? Economical? Practical? All these things are important of course, but if you're a car maker and that's all you create to sell in this segment, then you'd better be prepared to sell it very cheaply. Even in this humble category you see, buyers are now expecting more in terms of style, innovation and technology. In fact, they're expecting something more like this, Peugeot's MK2 model 208. This, the latest in Peugeot's long running line of 'two zero' cars could hardly be more important for the French brand. It switches the company's supermini on to a properly modern chassis, the CMP platform for B and C segment cars that's shared with the DS 3 Crossback and the new Vauxhall Corsa. Crucially, this can support both fossil-fuelled engines and all-electric powertrains - and does in this case. As a result, Peugeot reckons it has an answer in this car no matter what the target customer is looking for. Perhaps.

About the Peugeot 208

So the 208 has evolved - but not beyond recognition. In improving it, Peugeot has certainly tried to cover all the bases, while being very conscious that trying to please too many people too much of the time is a sure-fire recipe for failure - or at the very least, a distinctly compromised and forgettable end-result. 'It's OK to have 20% of people not liking this car', the company's MD used to say, 'as long as the other 80% love it'. This time round, we reckon his brand doesn't have too much to worry about. There may be a few supermini buyers who don't like the cabin layout, want something better suited to cornering on its door handles or who might prefer the value proposition of a budget brand - but I'm guessing they'll be in the minority. Most will recognise that in this 208, Peugeot has perfected for us the supermini it was always capable of. A smart small car choice - in more ways than one.

Representative finance example

If your borrow amount is £7,000 with a deposit of £1,000, a selected term of 48 months, at a representative APR of 15.9% (fixed) and an annual fixed interest rate of 15.9%, you would pay £166.52 per month. Total charge for credit would be £1,992.93 and total amount repayable is £7,992.96.

Browse Peugeot 208 by body type