Discover Honda cars for sale at unmissable prices
Offering great durability, everyday practicality, and comfort, Honda has risen in popularity over the years.
Now, the brand appeals to a variety of drivers, including daily commuters, those with families, and even first-time buyers.
Whether it’s short trips into town or longer journeys at the weekend, you know you’re in a car that you can count on. Plus, with most models boasting impressive fuel efficiency and relatively low maintenance costs, a Honda is a good investment.
And there’s no better place to bag an affordable vehicle than on the second-hand market. Here at Exchange and Mart, we have thousands of quality used cars in stock - ranging from nippy city cars and larger SUVs to eco-friendly hybrid and electric options.
Why we love Honda:
- There’s a huge selection of models in the Honda lineup
- Enjoy a hassle-free driving experience, thanks to the above-average reliability
- With easy handling, you won’t need to worry about navigating busy urban roads or tight corners (even if you’re new to driving)
- The economical engines will help you save on fuel, while the plug-in hybrid and electric versions are an affordable way to cut down on emissions
- The modern exterior is perfect for those who value style without being overly luxurious, with a variety of body styles to explore
- Safety has always been a priority for Honda, with most models scoring 5 stars in the Euro NCAP safety assessment
With so many used Honda vehicles currently on the market, now is the time to start looking. You don’t want to miss out on a great deal, do you?
Begin your search with Exchange and Mart today.
Where to find used Honda cars for sale
Because Honda cars are so popular, they’re here, there, and everywhere. In the supermarket car park, in the traffic queue at rush hour, and in your local second-hand dealership.
This makes Honda a great pick for your next car - easy to find, plenty to choose from.
In our selection of Honda second-hand cars, you can browse all the models available near you. From there, you’ll be able to narrow down your search by price, colour, and even fuel type.
Get behind the wheel of your dream car. Explore quality Honda cars for sale.
Browse Honda’s bestsellers
The Japanese car manufacturer has a few firm favourites, many of which you can purchase from reputable dealerships and private sellers.
Have one in mind? It’ll more than likely be in our listings.
- Honda Civic - Compact cars are ideal for all kinds of drivers, whether you live in the city centre or have just passed your test and need something manageable. The Civic remains one of Honda’s top models. It’s economical, stylish, and convenient.
- Honda Jazz - On the smaller end of the spectrum, the Jazz is a subcompact car known for its versatility. The interior is surprisingly spacious and practical, allowing you to fit 4 adults with extra legroom to spare.
- Honda HR-V- If you’re on the hunt for an SUV that is well-equipped, has flexible seating, and is comfortable for daily driving, check out the HRV. Like many of Honda’s vehicles, it’s inexpensive to run (which is a bonus for a bigger car).
Still not sure which model to go for? Our Honda reviews and guides are full of useful information.
Used Honda cars: Legendary reliability for peace of mind on the road
What distinguishes Honda as a reliable car brand?
Well, there’s the quality manufacturing that ensures each component is a high standard - both on the inside and the outside. Then there are the well-designed engines, with innovative VTEC and i-DTEC technology for stronger performance and reduced emissions.
As well as being a car you can depend on for everyday needs, a Honda is notoriously roomy and comfortable.
Most models also come with a generous boot size, with the Civic offering 410 litres of space (enough to fit a week’s worth of shopping or a couple of suitcases). In its category, this positions the Civic between the Skoda Octavia and the Volkswagen Golf.
Scroll through our second-hand Honda cars for sale and make your daily drive that little bit easier.
Does Honda sell electric cars?
Yes! The Honda e is a fully electric car that has been designed primarily for city driving (where you’re more likely to find handy charging points). It has a distinctive shape and is compact in size, with rear-wheel drive that gives a sportier feel.
Please note that the availability of electric Honda cars may vary. If you’re after a more affordable way to go green, without buying a brand-new model, our listings are the best place to look.
Alternatively, we have a range of Honda hybrid cars. Simply filter the search tool to browse our selection.
What are Honda’s Magic Seats?
Sounds exciting, and it is! Well, if you love cars like us…
Magic Seats is the name given to the folding back seats that are available in some Honda models. More specifically, the Jazz and the HR-V. This feature enables you to create several different setups, whether that’s to accommodate a number of passengers or make room for extra luggage items.
Does a Honda make a good first car?
We’d say so! If you’re choosing your first car, you’ll likely need something that is affordable to buy and run, low maintenance, and easy to park (we’ve all been there).
Driving can be nerve-wracking for anyone, but especially if you’ve just passed your test. That’s why Honda cars are a go-to for many new drivers. They are straightforward to drive with helpful features, while being versatile enough to meet your specific needs.
And if you value tech, many models come with a touchscreen infotainment system, known as Honda Connect. This allows you to connect your phone, create a driving playlist, and follow a sat nav, all while on the go.
Find yours today with Exchange and Mart.